For sparkle AND safety, follow along this quick tutorial where we show you how to create a fun, lightweight, breathable cover for your N95 to keep you protected and stylish this carnival season!
- Hot Glue Gun
- Fabric (lace, netting, tulle)
- Shiny Things (beads, bedazzles, ribbon, eco-glitter, sequin trim, costume jewelry, single earrings)
- Long things (yarn, thread, beads)
- Pieces that reflect a theme/craft supplies you love (googly eyes, king cake baby, single beads, faux flowers/insects)
- Fabric paint or glitter glue
We believe shopping local for your supplies is important, so here's some local shops we recommend:
- NOLA Craft Culture
- Gary’s Arts, Crafts, and Needlework
- Jefferson Variety
- Thrift shops (For example: Sisterhearts)
- Facebook groups! For example: French Quarter Trade Circle, NOLA Art Supply Swap
Or organize a craft swap with your friends, you never know what fun things they might be trying to get rid of that might be perfect for what you're looking for!
Grab your hot glue gun, mask, and bedazzling supplies and let's get crafting!
Be sure to share your inspiration, ideas, and finished masks with us! Swing by the shop to show us or tag us on social media (@glitterboxno), we'd love to see what you create!